Caring for your Jeans
Stoneage jeans are designed to fade gradually with regular wear and washing.
To minimize the natural process during each wash cycle, we recommend that you follow the care instructions provided. For the Jeans that feature stretch fabrication, special dyes, non-denim fabrication, rips and extra detailing, speak to our staff on the special care that well be required.
- When washing your jeans turn them inside out
- Wash your jeans with garments of like colors
- Never leave your jeans to soak for an extended period of time
- Never use bleach
- Machine wash your jeans in the normal cycle using mild liquid detergent or dissolved powder detergent
- Wash and hang your jeans seperately as color from your jeans may transfer when damp
- To maintain the original look of your jeans, consider washing your jeans using no detergent of professional dry cleaning
For more info, check the washing label that can be found on the inside of your Stoneage Garment.